<span style="font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; color: black; font-size: 9pt;"]I recently picked up my first DSLR and I'm looking at ways of presenting my photos (both physically and online) that amount to more than just a dump of photo's that are shown in a grid. I stumbled across the photo book idea from [url="http://digital-photography-school.com/show-your-photos-like-a-pro-with-a-photo-ebook]http://digital-photography-school.com/show-your-photos-like-a-pro-with-a-photo-ebook[/url]recently and I really like the concept. Unfortunately, I don't have the experience to be able to answer the following questions.<o></o>

<span style="font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; color: black; font-size: 9pt;"]- I'd like to keep 1 Adobe InDesign document and output it to 2 places. Online and to an ephoto retailer for print. For the online book, I want to shrink the spreads to a totalresolutioninside 1920x1200 for (easier)display onmonitors; but for actual prints I was thinking about going with14x11 books (max photo size == 12inx8in300dpi). Is it possible to do this in InDesign? Should I start with the 14x11 document size (makes going to print easy) and worry about the online output later? (I have a 15MP camerawhich allows the 12inx8in photos and is one reason I want to keep the book large)<o></o>

<span style="font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; color: black; font-size: 9pt;"]- I peeked at mpix, kodak gallery, adoramapix, whcc and neither one of them have photo books in the 14x11 format Well, whcc does, but they only have a 'Standard' paper option for that size; not the lay flat/hinged option. Does anyone know of an online retailer that can print photo books in 14x11 on high quality, hinged paper?

<span style="font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; color: black; font-size: 9pt;"]- In case 14x11 is just too big, is there an easy way to take existing InDesign documents and reformat at say 10x10 and have it automatically adjust margins and frames down?

Any help or personal experience with such work would greatly be appreciated