Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Carrying camera in big city

Re: Carrying camera in big city

You should try to bring a print out of that e-mail, just in case. It might tip the scales if someone is on the fence about it.

For what it's worth, I was able to get into Wrigley Field with my 70-200. It was no problem at all. Got some decent shots, even from the upper deck:

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.27.17/fukudome.jpg[/img]

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.27.17/soriano.jpg[/img]

Ouch...looks like the right side where Soriano was hitting the ball is cut off. My image is too big, apparently?

It looks like the 70-200 worked great for you. I'm not a sports shooter by any means, but it looks like you timed the shots well. Glad you got in with no problems

If you upload your pictures to flikr or anywhere really. (flikr, picassa, photobucket, etc) there should be an option to grab the html code for it in a size that works on this forum. I think you can even upload photos here to your page and link them that way.