Thread: Canon R1 has been announced

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bottom line, your preferences are not facts. Your shooting style and your demands for equipment are not universal. Stop ridiculing others because they are more objective than you and understand the difference between facts and opinions.

Once you do that, there is nothing to even argue about. Because I'm not arguing with you about your personal choice. But you don't get to make your personal choice facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Glass View Post
    Bottom line, your preferences are not facts. Your shooting style and your demands for equipment are not universal. Stop ridiculing others because they are more objective than you and understand the difference between facts and opinions.

Once you do that, there is nothing to even argue about. Because I'm not arguing with you about your personal choice. But you don't get to make your personal choice facts.
    Responding substantively is not worth my time. Enjoy life in your bubble where you’re right about everything (including knowing more about how to make and sell cameras and what professional photographers need than the company that dominates the industry).