I'm almost all-in on RF. I started with the EOS R and RF 24-105/4L and adapted everything else. But once the R3 came along, I transitioned to RF pretty quickly. I swapped out lenses for which there was a direct replacement, though I held off on the RF 100/2.8 Macro for a while (swapped my EF for that fairly recently). I had not used the EF 85/1.4 in some time, so I sold that without getting an RF 85/1.2.

I'm very happy with the RF 24-105/2.8 and 100-300/2.8, the two of them pair perfectly for indoor events, and as you suggest the 1.4x gives an excellent 140-420/4 for field sports, etc. The RF 10-20/4 is a great little lens compared to the monster that was the EF 11-24/4.

The only EF lenses I still have are the 600/4 II (and the MkIII TCs), the TS-E 17 and 24, and the MP-E 65. There's only an RF version of the former, and its only real advantage is lower weight (something I can handle with the EF MkII), so I don't see the point.

I don't have much of a wishlist, mostly because I don't have a lot of needs. I'm certainly interested to see that Canon brings out. I was hoping for a 300/2.8 and like the zoom better, I did not expect the 24-105/2.8 and love it. Surprises can be good.

I would not be opposed to a TS-R 14mm (which would probably 'replace' the TS-E 17), and if they release a TS-R 24mm I may buy it just to avoid traveling with the adapter for one lens. I don't expect a replacement for the MP-E 65, but who knows.