Thread: The Family Photos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Family Photos

This is funny, JUST THIS MORNING, I had this conversation with my wife (for the umpteenth time). She literally frowns at me every time I tell her that of the X number of shots I took, here are the X amount of "good ones". She has this need to see them all.

I agree with you, it's because you're an "artist" so you're picky. I don't see any point in showing people crappy images if there are perfectly good images that are nearly identical.

My wifealso doesn't like that she can't see the pictures very easily until I convert them to jpeg.
    R6 II --- RF 14-35mm f/4L IS --- RF 24-105mm f/4L IS --- RF 100-400mm F5.6-8 IS
    70D --- EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 --- EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS --- EF 70-200mm f/4L IS --- EF 85mm f/1.8

Quote Originally Posted by alex

My wifealso doesn't like that she can't see the pictures very easily until I convert them to jpeg.
    <div style="clear: both;"]</div>

She can - she just need to open DPP and it's all there.

Quote Originally Posted by Oren

Quote Originally Posted by alex

<div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

She can - she just need to open DPP and it's all there.
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

Sorry, should have added: She has a Macbook, and DPP is only installed on my HP desktop downstairs. Yes, I have told her that she can just go downstairs and look at my computer, but hey, what are you gonna do.
    R6 II --- RF 14-35mm f/4L IS --- RF 24-105mm f/4L IS --- RF 100-400mm F5.6-8 IS
    70D --- EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 --- EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS --- EF 70-200mm f/4L IS --- EF 85mm f/1.8