Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jersey Shore: Digital................any experience with this seller?

Re: Jersey Shore: Digital................any experience with this seller?

Quote Originally Posted by JJphoto

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOster
    BTW, we do pricematch to reputable retailers....

good to know that, Helen, but the policy of Adorama's ebay store says"Please do not send us requests for lower pricing. We will not answer them as we post items with lowest prices possible for us. We would rather spend our time finding you more bargains then replying to these emails." so if I want to ask for price marching next time, what should I do ?, and BTW, is there a list of that "reputable retailers"?
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

Ebay is a WHOLE different department......I'm referring to the main store.

If you visit reselleratings.com and you find any retailer with feedback below 9.0 for the past 6 months, then we are highly unlikely to consider price matching. Anything above, then you'd just need to drop me a line to check.
    Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
    Helen@adorama.com

thank you very much Helen, this is very useful info.

Received an email to call and confirm order the day after placement of order online. Upon calling, the rep wanted me to pay $150 for manufacturer's starter kit accessories, which was also listed as "INCLUDED ACCESSORIES" on web. He told me the price was for camcorder only nothing else - no a/c adapter, battery, NOTHING. I went online to confirm what I previously saw before calling them back. I told them it was false advertisement to do so. They immediately deleted it and canceled my order via email. Done some search since and discovered they used to operate under Lensmore.com and 1wayphoto.com. Both are no longer in operation and also have a history of horrible ratings.