Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Bryan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Thanks Bryan

Very clean site and good idea for the forum.

Congratulations Bryan

JF

France

Just echoing everyone's other comments but I know its nice to receive support for what you're doing!

This is a great site and as Tom Alicoate said above, its my first port of call for both purchasing decisions and dreaming. This community section is the icing on the cake - looking forward to taking part in it.

M

Thanks Bryan for a wonderful site!!

Want to add my thanks as well. Great site with reliable information.

Thanks!

rick

Congratulations Bryan

This is one of the sites I visit on adailybasis... Happy to see it growing

Boris

<span style="font-size: 9.5pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana;"]Another "Thank You!"<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 9.5pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana;"]I've been reading The-Digital-Picture for a little over a year now and it has truly helped me "step my game up" in the world of photography. I went from a serious amateur to a serious amateur who knows what he is doing (sort of). <o></o>

<span style="font-size: 9.5pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana;"]Thank you and keep up the GREAT work!<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 9.5pt; color: black; font-family: Verdana;"]-Kenneth<o></o>

I have been visiting this site for years and I like to drop by at least once a day. The reviews have been excellent andhave really been helpful to consult before making purchases. The reviews have been bang-on for everything I have purchased. It will certainly be really great to interact with the other visitors of the site. Thanks, Bryan.

EdN

I would like to say Thanks also. You are the #1 guy to come to for any kind of Canon gear advice.

Thanks!

I can only repeat what everyone has been saying.

Thanks Bryan for a great site, always my first choice for Canon news and info

Bryan,

I would like to add my thanks as well. I am one of the legions who have e-mailed you, and really appreciate your taking time to respond to them. Congrats on the new forum.

I must admit I am addicted to the site, too, and visit it nearly every day, especially when I suspected the 5D Mk. II was coming!