Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Assignment 1 "Harmony" -- Congratulations Keith B!

Re: Assignment 1

Great idea--especially since I was one of those that went digging through my collection
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by bob williams

Great idea--especially since I was one of those that went digging through my collection
    <div style="clear: both;"]</div>

ditto haha
    7d w/ BG-E7, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS II

Great Idea WhatsReal!

I've looked through my email backlog and can't find the referenced one from you. Sorry about that - I'm not sure where it may have gone. I'minfull support or your"Assignment" idea and while it sounds like a lot of fun, I'm so far behind in everything else I have goingthat I'm nervous aboutcommitting tohelp withthis on a regular basis right now.

Another idea - If you can get this concept going (and if desired), I'd be happy to create a new forum just for the Assignments and polls.

Thanks!

Bryan, thanks for finding this and getting back to me. Sorry the email disappeared, it is quite possible I sent it to a misspelled account, though I did not get an undeliverable message. I will see if I can get some interest in judging from current members who have shown their ability. (HINT at the rest of you: if you would be interested in judging message me!) If we can get enough interest an assignment specific forum would be excellent, but if you are backlogged don't worry about it for the time being.

Thanks again,

Dan

Hey!

I don't think it sends out an email when I edit a post, so this is a note to let everyone know that voting is open for best picture! The prize is choosing the next theme. (Thanks Sean for that idea.) Sean and I did judging this time, if you want to help on a future assignment please let me know.

Enjoy!

Re: Assignment 1 "Harmony" -- NOW VOTING for Best Pic

Regardless of how the voting goes, I feel honored to have been chosen to be one of the final photographs. Thank you, Sean and Whatsreal.[]

Keith B and Chuck Lee's photos have a similar theme. :-)

One more day of voting!

I too feel very honored. My work has never been chosen in any way so I am very proud of myself. []

Quote Originally Posted by musickna

Regardless of how the voting goes, I feel honored to have been chosen to be one of the final photographs. Thank you, Sean and Whatsreal.[img]/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by piiooo

I too feel very honored. My work has never been chosen in any way so I am very proud of myself. [img]/emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]

Me too! Thank you very much everyone. I've seen a lot great shots on this sight and hold you all in very high regard.