Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad News

Re: Bad News

Quote Originally Posted by Sheiky

Hey Bouwy,

my grandpa has the same problem for a lot of years now. But mostly at doing motorically difficult tasks. I mean challenged and accurate tasks, such as poring in a drink etc.

You can't really do anything about it, but maybe this helps (that is if you've got the same condition). Instead of making pictures an accurate job you might try to make it more basic. Try to make it easier for yourself by maybe adjusting the camera a little? You've got nothing to loose.

Do you know where your problem is exactly? By pressing the shutter only or by holding the camera itself? You could try 10 or 2sec timer to try that out. In auto-modes it will focus as well.

Also maybe a shoulderholster like a lot of filmers use is an option? Like the:Manfrotto 585 Monosteady

For film it is a great piece of steadyness.

I hope you'll figure something out! Maybe Neuroanatomist can tell you a bit more...if it's his real job he could probably know a few things about it [img]/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]

Good luck!

Jan

Thanks for your comments. The Manfrotto is another option. I only have a very little shake problem with holding the camera, but I have no problems with pouring a [B] or drinking. LOL.

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.34.07/baby.jpg[/img]

Wally Bouw Flickr Vimeo

Re: Bad News

Haha "lucky" for you that you can still pour in a drink [:P] I misread or misinterpreted in that case. I only know 1 person with similar complaints, so I kinda pushed you in the same box. Sorry for that.

About the Manfrotto: I believe they are called Steadycams, but I'm not sure. There are probably more brands out there, but this was the first one I've found.