Thread: Where are you from?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Where are you from?

<span id="result_box" class="short_text"]<span closure_hashcode_ed6dcx="162" style="background-color: #ebeff9;" title="Hello Andrian,"]<span style="font-size: small;"]

Quote Originally Posted by adrian mandea

curtea de arges -Romania

go europe !!! hehe
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

<span class="short_text"]<span closure_hashcode_ed6dcx="162" style="background-color: #ebeff9;" title="Hello Andrian,"]<span style="font-size: small;"]Buna ziua Andrian,

<span style="font-size: small;"]<span closure_hashcode_ed6dcx="163" style="background-color: #fff;" title="I'm also Romanian, but I don't speak Romanian."]Sunt, de asemenea, rom&acirc;ni, dar eu nu vorbesc limba rom&acirc;na.

<span closure_hashcode_ed6dcx="164" style="background-color: #fff;" title="Ioan."]Ioan....[H]

South West of Ohio, between Dayton, and Cincinnati

hei Ioan, how come you don't speak romanian since you are romanian?were you born elsewhere and your parents are romanians?glad to meet you, I really don't know how to work with this forum to send you a message but I hope you see this.

adrian

Now live Los Lunas, NM, USA-----20 Miles south of Albuquerque. Originally from Roswell, NM ( here come the alien jokes [:P] )

Bob

Hi Adrian

I was born in the US, but my parents are both Romanian. They both of my parents can speak fluent English and Romanian.I can understand some Romanian but I can't speak it. I used google translate to type to you in Romanian. Ioan translated to English is John.

John.

thank you John for trying to make easy for me but you don't have to.I am happy to know that you are Romanian and please say "salutari din Romania' to your parents from me.if you would like to talk you can find me on yahoo messenger at mandea_one

all the best

adrian

I'm from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.