Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: canon 24-70L vs 28-70L

Re: canon 24-70L vs 28-70L

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Keith B
    I like to read about the equipment photographers use for certain shots.

Like Annie Leibovitz using 3 to 5 different cameras during a shoot. It's cool. I wish I had that much time and equipment to devote.

<div>

Annie does live the charmed life. I know she uses 1Ds III for quite a bit. I also see her shoot with Hasselblads. I read where she actually prefers the 1DsIII due to it lightness/mobility and ISO performance. Usually when I see footage of her shooting, she is using the 1Ds and the 24-70 lens.
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Elberson

Quote Originally Posted by Cozen

Unfortunately the 28-70 I saw for sale sold today before I could grab it. Doh!
    <div style="clear: both;"]</div>

Check out [url="http://www.keh.com]www.keh.com[/url]. I haven't bought from them but there has been good feedback on the forum from others that have. They have a few 28-70 f/2.8s in stock right now. Check it out [url="http://www.keh.com/Search-Products/1/Brand/0/Canon%2028-70/Grade/0/0/SE.aspx]here[/url].
    <div style="clear: both;"]</div>

Thanks for the recommendation, but the 28-70's at keh are $200 more than the one BH had listed =(

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Elberson

Unfortunately the 28-70 I saw for sale sold today before I could grab it. Doh!

Check out www.keh.com. I haven't bought from them but there has been good feedback on the forum from others that have. They have a few 28-70 f/2.8s in stock right now. Check it out here.

Thanks for the recommendation, but the 28-70's at keh are $200 more than the one BH had listed =(

Yeah... I was going to say that those looked almost $200 overpriced.