Thread: C&C Please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: C&C Please

Denise,

I like the perspective on the second one. The little slope they're walking on adds a little something, and the not straight at the bridge angle works better, IMHO.

I hope you don't mind, but I took a shot at modifying your color shot. First I applied a slight curve with just a single point, then I desaturated about half way. I've included the tone curve to show how simple it is.

On Flickr - Namethatnobodyelsetook on Flickr
    R8 | R7 | 7DII | 10-18mm STM | 24-70mm f/4L | Sigma 35mm f/1.4 | 50mm f/1.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 70-300mm f/4-5.6L | RF 100-500mm f/4-5-7.1L

Re: C&C Please

Quote Originally Posted by DavidEccleston

I hope you don't mind, but I took a shot at modifying your color shot. First I applied a slight curve with just a single point, then I desaturated about half way. I've included the tone curve to show how simple it is.

Hi David,

Heck, I don't mind at all! I love what you did to the photos, especially the color one all the down to her dolls leg and shoe having more color! They both look really nice!

I am happy that everyone didn't think the composition was strange ...shooting from the back like this.

Back when I only had a point and shoot (a year ago [:P]), I collected just about every inexpensive photo editing program out there. I need tofocus on learning & usingjust DPP & Elements!I downloaded Lightroom the other day ...but am totally clueless on what to do with it!

Thanks so much for taking out the time to work on my photo!

Denise