Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your favorite lens? Which would you keep if you could only keep one?

Re: What is your favorite lens? Which would you keep if you could only keep one?

I seem to remember 3 threads with the exact same topic. None the less opinions may change every 3 months even though mine still hasn't:

24-70

although.... the 12oz 14-1200 f/0.95 4 stop IS USM would be my imaginary favorite

Re: What is your favorite lens? Which would you keep if you could only keep one?

yeah I got one in a safe deposit box[], but I want to post some images when I check in the motel you know?

Definately my 24-70mm f/2.8L. It's on my camera 97% of the time now I've switched to full frame.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ben_taylor_au/ www.methodicallymuddled.wordpress.com
    Canon 5D Mark III | Canon 5D Mark II | Samyang 14mm f/2.8 | Canon 35mm f/1.4L USM | Sigma 85mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM |Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II |Canon 2 x Teleconverter III | Canon 580 EX II Speedlite | Really Right Stuff TVC 34L | Really Right Stuff BH55 LR | Gorillapod Focus | Really Right Stuff BH 30

If there was a fire I would get my most expensive lens, which isn't the same as my favorite, and neither of these is the one I would keep if I could have only one.

And if you count telescopes as lenses, the answer is different yet again (and if you count reflecting telescopes as well as refracting telescopes, the choice would be harder still...)

I guess I really don't know. I sure hope there isn't a fire.

<span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"]J Jphoto : I guess the burglar tough that because the 7d was bigger than the xsi it was an old and non powerfull version ofakodac

Sorry to hear you where robbed. I often care about my gear. I still wonder if I should tell my insurance that I have a worthy camera gear in my home. (But really I only have a broken (no more AF) canon sd1200si point and shoot and I hang in this forum so I look big).

(got the joke? there is no Manual Focus on the sd1200si)

Quote Originally Posted by elz
    no Manual Focus on the sd1200si

just focus by moving your feet of course.. what distance is it stuck on?