Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Best HDR Photo

Re: Post Your Best HDR Photo

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.25.98/IMG_5F00_2843_5F00_1_5F00_2.jpg[/img]

I'm not fond of obviously overtly photoshopped photography to be honest, and for more innocent reasons than the usual boring critics might come up with, whose brains aregenerallystuck in the past; but what has been posted above is simply wonderful. Top stuff!

I work at the Zoological Society of London, and simply can only use more earthly, simple images, simple as that

Being a huge fan of flickr, I ran across this guy's photostream and he has some AMAZING HDRs. Take a look.

Awesome thread, amazing pictures. Michael James (and everyone else) -you have given a master class here and I appreciate it very much. Maloner...all I can say is wow!

Okay, I downloaded the "community" (free) version of Essential HDR, and is it just me, or doesthe appintroduce a ton of noise to the output image? I am an HDR newb...

The process with most of the apps that do tonemapping introduce (amplify) noise to various extents. How much noise will be determined largely by your sensor and ISO your camera was set at. When you use tonemapping to extract more details, the amount of existing noise in your raw image will be enhanced as well.

-Michael James

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.26.42/RiosRanchosAppleStand1stHDR.jpg[/img]

So, here is my first try. This one was with the Photomatix free download, which I found to be a little better for me.

I will post this at the critique section as well.

What is the lens that you used?

This is my first post on this forum. There are a lot of great HDR shots posted, so I thought I would add one of mine. I don't know if it's my best, but it's one of my favorites....

I really like that shot and application of HDR. I would love to see "before and afters" of some fo these HDR images. Good job and welcome to the Forum.

Rick