Thread: FT: Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro Lens for a Canon EF 35mm f/2.0 Lens

FT: Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro Lens for a Canon EF 35mm f/2.0 Lens

I purchased the above macro lens REFURBISHED a couple of years ago. I put a Hoya 58mm UV filter (HMC, not MMC) on it right out of the box so I believethe glass should be all of perfect.At least that's the best I can tell with my reading glasses on. The hood has the usual rub marks, just not very many. I have the original box, manual, ET-67 hood, etc.

I've come to realize that I'm just not a macro photographer. Amy and I take photos of her flowers but I find my 24-105 works well enough for us in that situation. I've taken several photos of bugs but I guess it's just not my thing. In essance, the lens has been used sparingly.However, I've takenabout 100 (clearly less than 200) photos with it so it's a used (and refurbished) lens .

I've been looking at the 35mm f/2.0 for some indoor low light or landscape low light uses. I've been lusting over the 16-35 f/2.8or 35mm f/1.4 but I think that's not a realistic option for me given the little use I anticipate for these shooting scenarios.

I can be reached at the 21 eight area code and 43 eight five. I will be gone on a motorcycle vacation next week but should be able to answer messages at some time. Thanks, gary

Re: FT: Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro Lens for a Canon EF 35mm f/2.0 Lens

Hi Gary,

I have a 35mm f/2 thats in excellent condition that I would trade. Unfortunately, I'm not in your area. Would you be willing to trade via fedex or ups?

Thanks,

Nick