Thread: C&C On Desktop Wallpapers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: C&C On Desktop Wallpapers

Thanks MrGreenBug! (not sure how I view your actual name..) I took the liberty of adding you as well; I must say, I really like your Car pictures. Out of curiosity, where was the 'Transport Show' located? I've never been to a car show, but that seems like a lot of fun. Thanks again for your comments! (I wasbeginningto wonder if anyone was going to comment... I suppose I've had less to do today than normal, thus I have been checking quite often)

Thanks for adding me up. I just got your actual name at Picasa.. []. 'Transport Show' is an annual car event here in our place (Manila, Philippines). It was a haven for car enthusiast before and now for both car enthusiast and photographers. The organizers usually hold this for 3 days with different activities depending on their theme. Practically, it's a showcase on modified aftermarket cars and as well as collectibles.

Actually, there have been at least 3 car events similar to this within the year only and I believe the biggest was the Manila International Auto Show.

It was fun shooting the cars as well as some of the models. [] I'm looking forward for other opportunities to shoot cars. It's very much different than I usually shoot and so I welcome the experience.

- Angelo
    Cheers!
    --
    AnGelo Chiu (MrGreenBug in Flickr), Blog: http://mrgreenbug.blogspot.com

Very nice photos, Michael! The photos above are really nice & I like the car one you have on your Picasa account ...it looks like something right out of an advertisement! Also, thanks for reminding me about my own account, I have not used it yet but will ad photos later today!

Denise

Thanks Denise! I do, however, believe you give far too much credit to that photo of the car; I just took a snap-shot of it the day after I got the windows tinted.. []In any case, once you add some of your photos, you should add/look for my picasa so I can add your photos to my favorites as well. Thanks again for commenting, and if anyone (and I do mean anyone) has comments and/or critique, I am all ears!