Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MERRY XMAS!!!.....

Re: MERRY XMAS!!!.....

Merry Christmas everyone!

Just unwrapped a present from my mother in law. Brand new lowepro bag. What a great gift! Glad I married in to this family![]

For serious though, Merry Christmas.

Dave.
    5D mark III, 50D, 17-40 f4L, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4L ​IS, 28 f1.8, 50 f1.8, 85 f1.8, 100 f2.8 Macro

*Godzilla Roar* MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!111!!!1!!!11!!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year!

Stephen

<span style="color: #ff0000;"]<span style="font-size: large;"]<span style="font-family: comic sans ms,sans-serif;"]Merry Christmas to Bryan, his family and to all the TDP Family. <span style="color: #ff0000;"]<span style="font-size: large;"]<span style="font-family: comic sans ms,sans-serif;"]I hope Santa is/was good to you all. []

<span style="color: #ff0000;"]<span style="font-size: large;"]<span style="font-family: comic sans ms,sans-serif;"]Thanks to all for the help and thoughtful discussions in 2010.

<span style="color: #ff0000;"]<span style="font-size: large;"]<span style="font-family: comic sans ms,sans-serif;"]Happy and prosperous <span style="color: #ff0000;"]<span style="font-size: large;"]<span style="font-family: comic sans ms,sans-serif;"]2011 to all! [Y][Y]

Merry Christmas everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725
    Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year to Bryan and his family and to all the members here at TDP ...well except for Walmart Pharmacee123 and a few of the others! [img]/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]

I also want to wish merry Christmas to all those really cool new members with scientific/pharmaceutical/numbered names, because I might need some help from SouthBeachDietBuy2503 after all this eating [A] And while I'm thinking about it, I might want to have a chat with CashOnDeliver5566 as well so I can buy myself a Christmas present [] So merry Christmas to you all!!

Oh and if you're reading this FreeUnlimGoldSuppl2259....think about me when eating your diner tonight. We don't celebrate Christmas with a Santa here, so I don't get any presents[:'(]

Merry Christmas people []

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Paalman

I also want to wish merry Christmas to all those really cool new members with scientific/pharmaceutical/numbered names.

Hmm, "ddt0725", that sounds dodgy to me. Isn't that dichloro-diphenyl-trichloroethane, the well known pesticide?

By the way, thanks for all your kind comments on my penguin picture. It's really appreciated.