Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I didn't want a closer picture

Re: I didn't want a closer picture

Rick,

You just need to get yourself a 1200mm and you won
    Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers

Re: I didn't want a closer picture

Rocco

I shot mine with the 70-200mm at about 140mm. I thought for a minute that I should bring the 5D II out with me, with the 24mm lens on. Then I had a brief moment of sanity and realized if I needed something that wide I was definitely to close.

I heard more about my sons story after the last time I posted. The tornado that damaged the x wife's house, snuck up on them. Because of the hills they didn't see it till it was about a half mile away. They all piled in to his pick up truck, 10 of them, 6 were kids so they were packed in, then(crew cab by the way) they fled. Debris was flying across the road right behind them. They stopped at a neighbors and took shelter in a storm shelter.

The tornadoe missed the house by a hundered yards. The neighbors house to the South was completely blown away.