Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Post your best toy photos

Re: Post your best toy photos

How many know how to fly this baby! Behold, I present to you the Extreme FlightYAK-54[H]

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/5140.IMG_5F00_7024_5F00_DxO.TIF-reduced.JPG[/img]

MD 50mm f/1.7, F/11, 20th sec, ISO 100,tripod.

ActuallyI did fly her a couple of times but it was too extreme for me! So I sold it.

Cheers,

John.

"The Secret Life of Toys" is a photo group I came across in Flickr. This is where we get to catch a rare glimpse of their secret lives while our backs are turned. Both the good times and the bad, all is revealed.

Cool toys you all got and of course great photos!
    Cheers!
    --
    AnGelo Chiu (MrGreenBug in Flickr), Blog: http://mrgreenbug.blogspot.com

From an open-mic poetry-reading last night, there was a gold-coin donation raffle, and my girlfriend won the 'booby-prize', which was this little guy. He makes a noise very much not unlike a long fart, after we left I had him in my jacket pocket which I could squeeze with my arm against my body to make the noise. Tried it out walking past some large groups of drunks heading out for the night, was the funniest thing i've done in aages.
    Tried to get a shot of him with smoke coming out of his mouth, but couldn't get enough smoke without setting him on fire...
    Lensbaby Control Freak with plastic optic, f/5.6, iso100, 1/5s. 430EX on the left, 1/64 power, tissue over the head to diffuse a bit. Home-made RGB-LED macro-ring-light set to orangy-red and a red bicycle light on the right.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0105rs900x600.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	11

Here's a not so recent toy photo but I did a lot of PP as it was kinda boring with the plain white background as it has the intention of being auctioned online.

The little story and transformation: 'Playful Session'.

Thanks for viewing!
    Cheers!
    --
    AnGelo Chiu (MrGreenBug in Flickr), Blog: http://mrgreenbug.blogspot.com