Thread: Video Tutorials---CPNs Masterclass

Video Tutorials---CPNs Masterclass

Since I am not formally trained and still lack experience and knowledge in many areas, I am always looking for great video tutorials (I tend to learn more from video, than reading). I have often paid for short term subscriptions to Lynda.com just to learn a little more about software and have even taken a couple of online classes. But, Like most of you, I would prefer to spend my money on equipment, So I am always looking for a good free video to help shorten the learning curve.

Secondary to Bryan's recent posting about Canon's Professional Network's new website, I looked around and found thier Master Class Tutorials and WOW---very helpful for a variety of genres. What really impressed my about these tutorials is the authoring photographer's explanation of useful and often prefferred setups including a variety of custom functions that are beneficial for certain types of photography.

So, If your looking for a little help and advice for your type of shooting, Check out the Master Classes on Canon's Professional Network site.

Here is the link http://cpn.canon-europe.com/content/education/masterclass.do

Enjoy.
    Bob

Re: Video Tutorials---CPNs Masterclass

Very good article Bob..

Wally
    Wally Bouw Flickr Vimeo

Some interesting information buried in there. I had no idea Canon printers had magic RAW handling capabilities if you print from DPP.
    On Flickr - Namethatnobodyelsetook on Flickr
    R8 | R7 | 7DII | 10-18mm STM | 24-70mm f/4L | Sigma 35mm f/1.4 | 50mm f/1.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 70-300mm f/4-5.6L | RF 100-500mm f/4-5-7.1L

Bob, thank you.

I'm about to shoot my fourth wedding this month, I just wish I had watched the wedding master class sooner! Inspiring, for sure. It's awesome to get that kind of insight into another VERY SKILLED photographer's work. This is one of the best links I've come across in a long time.

-Rocco
    Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers