Page 124 of 398 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 3980

Thread: Post your best current shots

@Damian, thanks for that, only find them in zoos around here.
    @Denise, your old boss does not have too many supporters on this site, his insensitivity does not surprise me.
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

[QUOTE=Steve U;63198@Denise, your old boss does not have too many supporters on this site, his insensitivity does not surprise me.[/QUOTE]

Ditto---If it was me, I would hang dirty underwear from his prize antlers---but that wouldn't be too ladylike for you---how about just some sardines in his a/c vents----they should have time to ripen between now and spring .
    Bob

Jan, amazing shots. As a Canadian, thank-you.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue1ca View Post
    Jan, amazing shots. As a Canadian, thank-you.
    Thanks. Also thanks to everyone who has replied. I am so busy(mainly in my head) that I forget to reply...

@ChadS... Beautiful shot of your son! I believe if you double click on the image, you can change the image settings.

@M_Six... I like the composition of your shot as well as the colors.

@Stephen...man those aerial shots are very cool! Seems like a great job you've got there

@Denise... Those deer-shots are great. I know one place where they aren't shy as they normally are and it seems like cheeting, but they still look amazing. I personally like the shots where it seems like they do their own thing and don't bother at you.

@Steve...wow man, great portrait. I thought it was too dark when I saw it here, but a little larger version on Flickr looks great! It has a whole different feel to it than the original.

Enough talk. Sunday me and my girlfriend went for a hike with the camera's. Hadn't done that for a long time. After the hike we got to a glider site where the sun was nicely setting:

Sunset at Terlet by Jan Paalman, on Flickr

Jan - I am glad you were able to get out and shoot, and it looks like it was worth while.

Pat
    5DS R, 1D X, 7D, Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6, 24mm f/1.4L II, 16-35mm f/4L IS, 24-105mm f/4L, 50mm f/1.8, 100mm Macro f/2.8L, 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II, 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L, 580EX-II
    flickr

Winter has finally arrived in Wisconsin! What else is there to to do but take a nap on a dreary snowy afternoon ...

IMG_1800 by Denise Trocio, on Flickr

IMG_1844 by Denise Trocio, on Flickr

and a few feet away from this overcrowded area are the seagulls ...I guess they don't like to share sleeping quarters with the geese!

IMG_1871 by Denise Trocio, on Flickr

There were still a few areas that weren't frozen with some wide awake birds swimming around ...

IMG_1867 by Denise Trocio, on Flickr

Beautiful shot Jan. Great colors.
    Great pics Denise. I like the second Canada geese shot....I was wondering where they suddenly went! We just started a cold snap in southern BC - -25 C and a stiff wind. Wind chill of -35 C....not doing too much outdoor shooting these days.

Damian

Winter has arrived in a big way by the looks of things Denise!

Here's a 180 Deg Pano from our quad biking trip through Iceland.

Iceland - on the road pano by Ben__Taylor, on Flickr
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ben_taylor_au/ www.methodicallymuddled.wordpress.com
    Canon 5D Mark III | Canon 5D Mark II | Samyang 14mm f/2.8 | Canon 35mm f/1.4L USM | Sigma 85mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM |Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II |Canon 2 x Teleconverter III | Canon 580 EX II Speedlite | Really Right Stuff TVC 34L | Really Right Stuff BH55 LR | Gorillapod Focus | Really Right Stuff BH 30

^^^^Man, that looks cooooold.

Certainly wasn't warm! I think it was around -15 deg celcius. I'm back in Aus now and it's 40 deg Celcius!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ben_taylor_au/ www.methodicallymuddled.wordpress.com
    Canon 5D Mark III | Canon 5D Mark II | Samyang 14mm f/2.8 | Canon 35mm f/1.4L USM | Sigma 85mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM |Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II |Canon 2 x Teleconverter III | Canon 580 EX II Speedlite | Really Right Stuff TVC 34L | Really Right Stuff BH55 LR | Gorillapod Focus | Really Right Stuff BH 30