btaylor: thanks

Sean Setters: thanks for advise, but external audio recording device would be too complicated for me due to post processing necessity. I just want to take home video of running childs and family members. I should have to put that device something near speaking person, go back to the camera and take video and if they want to move to another room or place, i have to replace external audio recording device too. I want to take video neutral, by do not disturbing speaking people

jrw: i made more research about mics, and found out, that there is important characteristics like these:
  • sensitivity: -50, -40, -30, ... dB (bigger is better) and there is also measure in miliVolts like (3 mV, 7mV) where bigger ir better.
  • impedance: 100, 300, 600, 1000, ... ohms (smaller is better). There is 3 ranges: till 600 ohms, 600 - 4000 ohms, and bigger. Where first range is the best.
  • polar pattern: Omnidirectional, Cardioid, Supercardioid, Shotgun, ... by wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microph...polar_patterns
  • frequency: 100 - 17000 Hz (i think it is sufficient)
  • and many more characteristics..

So now i think, that would be great to have microphone, that could work in 2 mode: normal (Cardioid or Supercardioid) and tele (shotgun).

Audio-Technica ATR-6550 microphone has two modes: normal (Cardioid), tele (Supercardioid). But it's sensitivity is low: -56 and -45 dB. Impedance is also big: 1000 and 2200 ohms. I watched many reviews in youtube of this mic, and in tele mode there is high frequency loss a little. Also this mic is only mono, you can create only fake stereo.

Audio-Technica Pro-24CM microphone has only 1 mode - Cardioid but true stereo. Has greater sensitivity -50, lower impedance 600 ohms. Seems better, but..

Question is: will this Audio-Technica Pro-24CM mic with polar pattern Cardioid should pickup any sound of focusing, zooming, IS or changing settings of the camera?
From the one review in youtube i also heard, that you have to by shock mount to these microphones, because even Audio-Technica ATR-6550 in tele mode is very sensitive and records sound of the camera or buttons pressing.

Is it even possible to avoid camera sounds (focusing, zooming, IS) with directional microphone mounted on the hot shoe mount top of the camera? Or i have to find another solution to place microphone?
Any experience would be appreciated