Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A question about ordering prints for commercial use

Joel, Are the decision makers going to be selecting photos from your Zenfolio Site?, If so, They may be wanting exactly what they saw on Zenfolio--if this is the case, I have had really good luck with MPIX---one word of caution, if the photos are heavily cropped, they may not support/allow a 16x20 print.
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by bob williams View Post
    Joel, Are the decision makers going to be selecting photos from your Zenfolio Site?, If so, They may be wanting exactly what they saw on Zenfolio--if this is the case, I have had really good luck with MPIX---one word of caution, if the photos are heavily cropped, they may not support/allow a 16x20 print.
    Yes, they are looking at my site. I have alot of images that are not there yet but all of the ones that I uploaded are large .tiff files (around 22 MB each) and should print very large without an issue. I have used Mpix with good results as well.

PS I have uploaded several more this weekend, including a few more from Bosque.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Eade View Post
    PS I have uploaded several more this weekend, including a few more from Bosque.
    Yep, I noticed. I am not sure My photo is going to increase your web sales any. Also, I just downloaded the new LR4 which has the book making module in it. I thought a coffee table book might be a nice addition to your office waiting room and perhaps In the new surgery center at your hospital. I did a test run and a 65 print hardcover book was only $46.00. Just a thought.

Bob
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by bob williams View Post
    Yep, I noticed. I am not sure My photo is going to increase your web sales any.

Bob
    Don't sell yourself short Bob!