Thread: 5D MKIII, done it, anybody else??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by prayharder View Post
    My B&H order is sent to the warehouse and I should have it tomorrow!
    Was it a kit or body only? I haven't heard a thing about my BH order yet- body only.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Ruyle View Post
    Was it a kit or body only? I haven't heard a thing about my BH order yet- body only.
    Ugh, me either!!! UPS did just drop of my new matching set of 16GB CF & SD cards though. You could imagine my initial excitement followed by depression and rage when a B&H shipment notification graced my iPhone yesterday afternoon only to reveal that it was for boring memory cards :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Elberson View Post
    Ugh, me either!!! UPS did just drop of my new matching set of 16GB CF & SD cards though. You could imagine my initial excitement followed by depression and rage when a B&H shipment notification graced my iPhone yesterday afternoon only to reveal that it was for boring memory cards :-(
    Bummer! But heck, memory cards are better than nothing

I called them today, and they said the first shipment has come in and I missed it. They don't know when the next shipment will be in. I was hoping that the fact that the kit was actually in stock meant they would be getting plenty of cameras, but apparently not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Elberson View Post
    Ugh, me either!!!

Me either....

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Ruyle View Post
    I called them today, and they said the first shipment has come in and I missed it. They don't know when the next shipment will be in. I was hoping that the fact that the kit was actually in stock meant they would be getting plenty of cameras, but apparently not.
    Heck.... they probably have a bunch of body only 5D IIIs but are banking on all the impatient people who are going to cancel and get the kit instead..

#1 5D hype
    #2 5D preorder
    #3 Limited release.... unless you buy with 800 dollar lens that you probably don't need

#4 moneys
    Last edited by Dave Johnston; 03-23-2012 at 08:14 PM.