Another pitroad from michigan 6-14-09

You can check out several races on photobucket under BLUESMAN56 as i put them there for my wifes friends to see,
she is a bigger NASCAR fan than i am. Any pictures of Dale Earnhardt jr or the 88 car would be greatly appreciated for the wife.
I would take the longest lense you've got for the race and a good walk around lense for closer shots on pit road. You will
be very close to the pit boxes, crew and maby the cars on pitroad. If you have the right kind of pass it may let you in the garage
area where they work on the cars, but if not sometimes you can get close enough to zoom in and get a few pics. If you have a
fan experience pass they usually have several drivers do a meet & greet for about 15min each, here is one of kid rock.

Last 2 times i took my EFS 17-55mm f/2.8 IS for pitroad pics and such & EF 100-400 f4.5-5.6 L IS for in race pics as you
need as long as you can get. Before that i used to take the EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS & EF 70-200 f/2.8 L IS + EF 1.4 Extender II.
I just recently bought the EFS 10-22mm f3.5-4.5 and plan on taking it next race on may 6.