Page 179 of 398 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 3980

Thread: Post your best current shots

Wonderful shot, Steve! You are like a magnet to great street shots! BTW - I think you should get a parrot!! Just don't forget to wear a ball cap ...for protection!

Great fireworks compilation Jayson!

I took this yesterday, almost in the same place as the following winter shot: (Is the green coloring too much? I wonder if the CPL affected it too much?)

--

Really like the last shot even though I'd rather not see snow for another 3-4 months.
    Is the green coloring too much? I wonder if the CPL affected it too much?
    Although I have seen similar colours, I think the green with strong yellow hue is a bit much. the area around the stone wall
    Still great shots!

I love summer/winter pair shots like this... I really need to try this more. I don't think I'd change anything with the summer shot, but if you're worried about too much green then you could try using a brush tool and darkening the foliage alongside the stream a bit. But the shot works very well as-is, because the bright green serves as a leading line to guide the eye through the image and give it great depth. Nicely done!

Quote Originally Posted by Kombi View Post
    Really like the last shot even though I'd rather not see snow for another 3-4 months.
    Although I have seen similar colours, I think the green with strong yellow hue is a bit much. the area around the stone wall
    Still great shots!
    Thanks, I thought the same thing. I'll try to tone it down a bit in post edit in a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Huyer View Post
    I love summer/winter pair shots like this... I really need to try this more. I don't think I'd change anything with the summer shot, but if you're worried about too much green then you could try using a brush tool and darkening the foliage alongside the stream a bit. But the shot works very well as-is, because the bright green serves as a leading line to guide the eye through the image and give it great depth. Nicely done!
    Seasonal series are fun, if you have the right spot. Next up is fall... I hope we have a good autumn this year.
    --

Quote Originally Posted by Photog82 View Post

I took this yesterday, almost in the same place as the following winter shot: (Is the green coloring too much? I wonder if the CPL affected it too much?)

I think the two together are striking and fantastic. Very nice work and great idea.

Awesome shots!! Looks Beautiful!!

James - now that is what I call Dynamic Range

The difference in water flow makes the winter shot look like the water is flowing in the opposite direction
    If you see me with a wrench, call 911

Nice shots. Love the winter one.

I picked up a Lens Baby Composer on sale at Adorama last week. Fun toy to mess around with. I watched a video about using it to shoot senior portraits. I won't be doing any of that, but it was fun shooting some images in my favorite Indian take-out place yesterday.

Mark - Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Photog82 View Post

I love the contrast between Winter and Summer. Both are beautiful shots.
    5DS R, 1D X, 7D, Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6, 24mm f/1.4L II, 16-35mm f/4L IS, 24-105mm f/4L, 50mm f/1.8, 100mm Macro f/2.8L, 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II, 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L, 580EX-II
    flickr