Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your best Black and White Photo

Quote Originally Posted by Steve U View Post
    Great portrait of the groom and the no-nonsense Dad. Was he having a good time?
    I'd love too see some more shots if you can share them.
    LOL! Yeah, he was a serious ...and somewhat intimidating kind of guy! He didn't speak any english so I really didn't talk to him but I am sure a very nice fellow once you get to know him. I think I have him smiling in a shot or two! In this shot he was stressing because the bride was MIA and the wedding was suppose to start 45 min. prior.

They STILL have not viewed the photos yet but I'm slowly posting shots anyway. I wish they would at least look at them!

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725 View Post

They STILL have not viewed the photos yet but I'm slowly posting shots anyway. I wish they would at least look at them!
    newlyweds. Who knows what they are up to
    Arnt

Quote Originally Posted by ahab1372 View Post
    newlyweds. Who knows what they are up to
    You might be on to something there.

I like this shot Denise, the serious look contrasts with the bent sunglasses, that are sitting crooked, one of the arms is up and one is down, it just lightens the whole mood a bit.
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

Could you perhaps arrange to visit the B&G with a laptop to show them the files? Perhaps they're not very PC literate?

Quote Originally Posted by ham View Post
    Could you perhaps arrange to visit the B&G with a laptop to show them the files? Perhaps they're not very PC literate?
    Oh no, that is not the problem. The b&g are very educated and the bride has a very nice career as an interpreter. They both speak very good english. She found me by searching the internet for a photographer so I know she is familiar with using one and with viewing my website.

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725 View Post
    Oh no, that is not the problem. The b&g are very educated and the bride has a very nice career as an interpreter. They both speak very good english. She found me by searching the internet for a photographer so I know she is familiar with using one and with viewing my website.
    Denise, they are probably on their honeymoon and don't want to get into the photos yet. When they get back, I am sure they will contact you and have a look. This happened to me a couple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayson View Post
    Denise, they are probably on their honeymoon and don't want to get into the photos yet. When they get back, I am sure they will contact you and have a look. This happened to me a couple times.
    They are taking a delayed honeymoon but did go away for a couple days. They were on their way back early last week when she emailed me that they were excited to see them & would look at them when they got home and let me know which photos to order for their package by the end of last week. When I emailed her the password prior to that, they were gone but I can tell from my website they had someone view them ...probably a friend or relative.

I like this pose so much that I keep playing around with different pp but I haven't found one yet that really thrills me! I hope it's ok to put this in this thread since it isn't a true b&w but it's not really a current photo to go there either.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1727_resized_Silver Efex.jpg 
Views:	337 
Size:	142.3 KB 
ID:	1504

Quote Originally Posted by Steve U View Post
    You might be on to something there.

I like this shot Denise, the serious look contrasts with the bent sunglasses, that are sitting crooked, one of the arms is up and one is down, it just lightens the whole mood a bit.
    Can't believe with all the editing I did to this photo that I didn't even notice the glasses! You're very observant, Steve!

A sneaky shot I grabbed of my girlfriend getting ready for a night out... I'd been ready for 2 hours, what else was I going to do?