Thread: Post your best Landscape...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayaker72 View Post
    Great series Andy!
    +1.

No. 2 is a real beauty with just about every element of the image in nice cooperation. Though my favorite is no. 4. It has great depth and I can almost feel like like I'm hanggliding into the frame.

Hi all,

I've been lurking this forum for some time now, and really like the friendly atmosphere and the impressive amount of both skill and knowledge displayed here. While I'm nowhere near most of you in terms of photography (not to mention my poor written english skills), I happen to live in a wonderful place that allows me to sometimes take nice pictures nonetheless.

Lately I started to be really interested in just hiking around in the swiss Alps with my 450D. I read Jonathan's post about larch season in Canada (p. 38 of this thread), and thought I would mention that we have quite a lot of larch trees here as well. Most tourists think they are ill when they see them without needles during the winter, but these trees are really something to see these days. I was lucky enough to have some time to hike around last Sunday, and here are two of the resulting pictures. I hope you'll enjoy them.

Have a good day.

Autumn colors par Tounis_9, sur Flickr

[
    Emaney par Tounis_9, sur Flickr
    Last edited by Tounis; 01-19-2013 at 01:20 PM.