Disclaimer: I am in Mount Isa, Australia so this advert is more applicable to our Aussie members, I am happy to ship internationally provided you are willing to pay the shipping costs.

Ok so I did mention that I have my Canon 5D Mark II for sale a few days ago but haven't had a chance to take any photos of it, it's also very difficult for a camera to take photos of itself as I'm down to one body at the moment. This, however is a basic run down:

Canon 5D Mark II For Sale
- Shutter count 39k (rated to 150k actuations)
- BG-E6 Battery Grip included (not selling separately sorry guys)
- Original box with manual, cables, strap, cd's of Canon stuff etc etc
- Has the Canon ED-G grid focusing screen installed. I do not have the original screen, unfortunately it's been packed into a box and sent down south as we're moving at the end of the year.

Essentially this camera has been my staple DSLR diet for a couple of years now. I upgraded to it from a 40D and the difference is astounding. For me, there's no comparison to shooting full frame and the 5D2 in particular has some characteristic tones that I really like.

The camera itself is in good condition. It's got a few marks from normal use where the paint has rubbed off slightly but it's purely cosmetic. Everything functions perfectly.

I'm asking $1,650 neg plus shipping (Aussie Dollars) for the lot including...

A FEW FREE SNEAKY EXTRAS - All thrown in as part of the deal (mostly things I don't use often any more that you may get more use out of)

- Extra Canon LP-E6 Battery
- Canon 50mm f/1.8 II lens
- Sandisk Extreme III 16GB Compact Flash Card
- Kenko Extension Tubes (36mm and 12mm - I think I've packed the 24mm)

I'm not selling because I'm unhappy with it, I'm selling because I'm a bit of a camera freak and so I'm upgrading to the 5D Mark III, also because we're travelling the world next year and I'd like to take the Mark III with me.

If you're interested PM me or post in this thread and I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thanks,

Ben