Thread: How much is one photo worth for a news article?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi Denise,

Another way to maybe look at this is as an investment. By going out of your way to make sure they have a great experience with you they may devote a significant portion of the piece to your story. You never know, a job offer could materialize from the coverage. There may even be a local outlet interested in picking it up. The local paper in my neck of the woods is always looking for content.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickH View Post
    Hi Denise,

Another way to maybe look at this is as an investment. By going out of your way to make sure they have a great experience with you they may devote a significant portion of the piece to your story. You never know, a job offer could materialize from the coverage. There may even be a local outlet interested in picking it up. The local paper in my neck of the woods is always looking for content.
    I am considering contacting our local newspaper. It would be awesome if a job did materialize out of it!!!

I just received another email from CNN and she will be interviewing me Monday late morning!
    Last edited by ddt0725; 02-08-2013 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725 View Post

I just received another email from CNN and she will be interviewing me Monday late morning!
    Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725 View Post

It was raining outside that is why the window looks nasty.
    Well it is a nasty situation.

But I think the image is great.
    Mark