Thread: Did this forum cause a backorder on the 135mm f/2?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Did this forum cause a backorder on the 135mm f/2?

Daniel

Is it really a huge difference between mkI and mkII. I find my copy of the mkI one to be very, very sharp. I sent it in for service and when it was returned it was ridiculously sharp. My only complaint ever was flair.

I've just seen so many people say the mkII is so much better and how bad mkI was, but I never had the complaints anyone had.

Re: Did this forum cause a backorder on the 135mm f/2?

Bryan said that the 24mm mkI and the 35mm (also mkI, I guess, but I don't think there's a markII) were of similar quality. I haven't had an issue with my 35 f/1.4, though maybe I just haven't used it in a context that demanding yet... Even so, given the price difference on the 24mm version, I think I'd keep the lens I've got than suffer the trade-in loss and price hike. Then again, I've often said that I was done buying lenses...

I didn't see the pictures of him peeing. I liked the helicopters too. There were a lot of pictures that made me think, "Man, I wish I had that kind of security clearance.."

The AMX panel was in the back right corner in the conference room with two wide screen displays in the wall.