Thread: Wedding photograpy training offer.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wow, could I have used this last fall! I don't have any plans to ever shoot a wedding again but am still very interested in reading the thread. I don't post much here anymore mainly because #1 my gear has dwindled down so much and so #2 I've gotten more into learning various post-processing techniques which I don't think there are too many fans here for that.

I still pop in every day and look forward to reading what you post!

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725 View Post
    I've gotten more into learning various post-processing techniques which I don't think there are too many fans here for that.
    ME!
    I have seen some fantastic PP from you and are sometimes jealous. I have learned a lot lately but still have a long way to go. We probably need a thread on this as well.
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by clemmb View Post
    ME!
    I have seen some fantastic PP from you and are sometimes jealous. I have learned a lot lately but still have a long way to go. We probably need a thread on this as well.
    Really???? I have shunned away from here because I just feel I don't have the equipment or skills to post anything close to the great shots I see here but if anyone else is interested in a thread on more artsy-craftsy type of post-processing using textures, layers, brushes, etc. please let me know. I would love to put an ongoing type thread (blog) here if there is interest for it. Keep in mind though I am still learning also so input would be appreciated. I have even started making my own textures and can post them for free downloading and usage if anyone wants them as they become available..

Denise

EDIT: I should add that if anyone would like to see what Mark & I are referring to, please feel free to view my flickr pages, they have more of this than my personal website.
    Last edited by ddt0725; 04-02-2013 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725 View Post
    Really???? I have shunned away from here because I just feel I don't have the equipment or skills to post anything close to the great shots I see here

And how many people here have had their images published in Popular Photography
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by clemmb View Post

And how many people here have had their images published in Popular Photography
    Twice...wasn't it?

Denise...you could have a pinhole camera and take photos worthy of posting.....com' on, stop depriving us.....