Thread: Post your best Landscape...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Huyer View Post
    This morning's sunrise, over the Bow River in Banff National Park. When I saw the forecast was -30 C with light clouds, I knew I had to go here since the rocks would be nice and frosty and there would be mist over the water. To my amazement, I wasn't the only crazy one out there --- four other people showed up too!
    I am moving to Canada...or maybe not - but the scenery you keep showing us tempts me, great shot!

Off topic, I (and likely most of us hanging around here) can really understand your reasoning, but less photography-interested people may find us strange: "When I saw the forecast was -30 C with light clouds, I knew I had to..."
    A) "...stay inside and try to find my thickest socks."
    B) "...go outside really early before the temperature rises and use no (or thin) gloves."
    C) "...light up the fireplace and stay close to it."

Quote Originally Posted by cls View Post
    I am moving to Canada...or maybe not - but the scenery you keep showing us tempts me, great shot!

Off topic, I (and likely most of us hanging around here) can really understand your reasoning, but less photography-interested people may find us strange: "When I saw the forecast was -30 C with light clouds, I knew I had to..."
    B) "...go outside really early before the temperature rises and use no (or thin) gloves."
    Great pic Jonathan really glad YOU took it

I vote for "C"
    If you see me with a wrench, call 911

I would vote for "B". I love winter sunrises.

Well done Jonathan.
    5DS R, 1D X, 7D, Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6, 24mm f/1.4L II, 16-35mm f/4L IS, 24-105mm f/4L, 50mm f/1.8, 100mm Macro f/2.8L, 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II, 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L, 580EX-II
    flickr

D)"...Book a flight to Tampa"