Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need quick Canon 70d advice

The 70D body is back in under refurbs! I just checked earlier this morning and it was gone.

BTW, I've been running around taking shots with my 70D that just arrived - I'm delighted!
    They really have made some significant improvements over the 60D, the noise level is lower and out of camera JPEG's are actually useful!
    Not missing the spot AF mode a bit either - and the AF in general is really fast and quite accurate. Very cool little camera - this'll get a lot of use!

Ordered the "body-only" version of the Canon 70d from B&H last night. I am hoping for good shots with my 15-85 IS .... Thanks contributors!

Quote Originally Posted by Silkylead View Post
    Ordered the "body-only" version of the Canon 70d from B&H last night. I am hoping for good shots with my 15-85 IS .... Thanks contributors!
    Congratulations! If you've got a 15-85, I'm not sure what lens you would want at the moment. I'll be surprised if you're not happy. Bryan downplayed the performance in his review, I find a noticeable improvement over my 60D in not only resolution, but ISO noise as well. No, it's not huge, but a nice step. I'm really excited to stretch its video legs soon. The AF performance is just a hoot all the way around.