Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Best Shots of... YOU!

Re: Post Your Best Shots of... YOU!

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.33.12/IMG_5F00_7792-4.jpg[/img]

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.33.12/IMG_5F00_7792-22-desktop.JPG[/img]

I fooled around with the first one to make me look like a Terminator. My 7 yr old daughter is terrified of it.

oddly enough I dont have many photos of myself. I suppose its because I almost never let anyone use any of my equipment.[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/600x1200/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.44.01.matts/fbdhg.jpg[/img]

Hmmm this is a really interesting thread!! []

I'm currently doing a Project 365 on Flickr where you take a self-portrait everyday. Here are some of my recents!!

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.39.83/Self-1.jpg[/img][img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.39.83/Self-2.jpg[/img]

Takahiro if you had Blondish hair you would look like Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys in that second shot lol....Good self portraits. That one I took and turned B&W is one of only a very few I have ever done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthex

Takahiro if you had Blondish hair you would look like Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys in that second shot lol.

Haha I've never heard of them but just checked on Google images and yes I can definitely see what you're talking about! [] Although I think I need to work on the hair parting...[*-)]

Nice terminator look, I can see how that might have scared your little daughter []

Canon Rebel XS with Canon EF 100mm f/2.0 @ 2.0, ISO 100, 1/50

Canon 430EXII thru DIY beauty dish @ 1/32 power

Kodak P20 bare subect left rear with cardstock snoot @ 1/16 power

Yong-Nuo YN460 bare subject right rear with cardstock snoot @ 1/16 power

All triggered by Yong-Nuo CTR-301P

Self-portraits are so difficult at f/2.0!!! Trial and error. Trial and error. Needed a new picture after getting back from shooting today at San Joaquin Wildlife Sanctuary (Will upload those pictures later). This is it! Got inspiration from this photo.. Saw this photo months ago and have been wanting to mimic its technique. Glad I finally did it.

This is the edit to the original. I just adjusted the shadows in DPP a little. I brought them back down -3. The original is a bit washed out from the rim light strobes. I am not sure 100% which I like better. I am a fan of both, but it depends on the situation where I like it more.

Hands up to you [:#]

Your creativeness is second to none, Powers Brent.

Great shot!!

Haha I was always thinking Sean made quite some self-portraits, but I get a feeling he'll be number two nowadays [:P] I'm very curious how your photoyearbook will look like at the end of the year []

I didn't take this myself, but it's a photo of me nonetheless.

Here is a shot of Mason and I in Yosemite(wife took the picture). It was the last week in May, and it was snowing. Mason and our dog Rajah were LOVING the snow.

1D4, 70-200ll, ISO 1000, cropped, 70mm f4@1/800th

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.22.00/Gregg-_2600_-Mason_2D00_-_5B00_1024x768_5D00_.jpg[/img]