Page 104 of 398 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 3980

Thread: Post your best current shots

For flickr, you just click on the "share" down arrow button, highlight & right-click to copy the BBCode and select the size (I use medium 640 x 427) and then post the code directly in the quick reply box.

Lucky Charm by Denise Trocio, on Flickr

I do wish there was a preview button though before hitting the "Post Quick Reply".

Denise

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725 View Post
    I do wish there was a preview button though before hitting the "Post Quick Reply".
    If you hit the "Go Advanced" to reply, then you can preview before you post if you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Huyer View Post
    Bob - Great shots, and yes I agree, they look better when posted direct instead of as thumbnails. I've been trying to do that myself, to no success. I'm no Internet wizard, but I thought I would have come across the solution by now. Please let me know how you do that. I've tried the basic copy-and-paste but that isn't working.
    Thanks!
    A little different way to post from Flickr than what Denise does... basicalluy I copy and past from flickr.
    In flickr I right mouse click on an opened picture which brings up the viewable sizes. Click on medium 640 size. When it comes up, then right mouse click on it and click copy from the pop up menu. Then just right mouse click in your forum reply and paste it in.

I am sure either way will work, but I was have troubles importing the bbcode though, so I started copying and pasting the picture directly from Flickr.

Pat

Quote Originally Posted by conropl View Post
    A little different way to post from Flickr than what Denise does... basicalluy I copy and past from flickr.
    In flickr I right mouse click on an opened picture which brings up the viewable sizes. Click on medium 640 size. When it comes up, then right mouse click on it and click copy from the pop up menu. Then just right mouse click in your forum reply and paste it in.
    I use the same method. That way, I can link to the Lightbox version on Flickr (manually, by selecting the image on TDP and adding the link), instead of the default which is to the basic photo page on Flickr).

Nick, I really liked your waterfalls, The first was my favorite. The second has so much potential. I noticed on the second that the lower waterfall was nicely "blurred", But the upper falls looked a little sharp----that has got to be a challenge. If you have a chance to go there again, try spending some real time on those tall falls---Your comp was excellant, just need to tweak the timming a little. Those tall falls look like they would be worth working the whole day if you had the chance.

Nice Job,
    Bob

Senior Member nvitalephotography's Avatar
    Bob

I agree about the second one. It was a 1 second exposure, but apparently I have to go much longer to get it to look right. I was at that one at the end of the day and I was losing light fast so I didn't spend all that much time at it. It has to be one of my favorite waterfalls I've ever seen, but I didn't think the pictures I got of it were that spectacular. I will definitely make a stop by there next time I'm in the area, but that may be a while.

Nick and Bob...I know I am a little late to the party, but I really like the waterfall shots. Nice work.

Denise...another great picture....I am going to have to start taking more photos of our pets...

Sunset last night over Lake Michigan at the mouth of a River.

7D w/ 24-105mm f/4L @ 105mm, 1/13 sec, f/4, ISO=800

Great shot, Pat!

Peaceful shot...very nice Pat