Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canon 17-55 Amazon or Adorama?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Canon 17-55 Amazon or Adorama?

Also, don't forget to use Microsoft Live Search before heading over to Adorama or B&H since you get 3% cash back at Adorama and 2-3% at B&H from Microsoft when you enter those sites via Live Search. I don't know if it works for Amazon or not. The cash back will not show up in your purchase at the Dealer, but will show in your Live account at Microsoft. You can head over to the link below to learn more or sign up for it and it can really be of use on these larger purchases.

Microsoft Live Search

Rick

I consur that Adorama is first rate. Most of my transactions are quick and painless, but what sets Adorama apart ishow the handle the occasional hiccup. I bought a usedCanon body for my daughter last year and before it was shipped I got a call from the used department letting me know theyhad preformedsome testing and weren't completely satisfied with the operation of the body. I recommend them over-and-over due to the quality of the used equipment and the huge refurbished list.

Dear Sean

We appreciate your business - and of course, your great feedback.

<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]Sincerely<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]Helen <span class="goog-spellcheck-word"]Oster
    <span class="goog-spellcheck-word"]Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador<o></o>

<st1ersonname w:st="on"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]helen.oster@adoramacamera.com</st1ersonname><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]www.adorama.com<o></o>

Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
    Helen@adorama.com