Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What did you shoot....January 3rd - Jan 9th?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What did you shoot....January 3rd - Jan 9th?

Thanks Jonathan.

Hey HD, I love your dog shot, love the trail of water coming of the tail, nice action shot.
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by Steve U
    Hey HD, I love your dog shot, love the trail of water coming of the tail, nice action shot.

Thanks Steve, it was overcast when I took this and this was one of the few pics that came out without motion blur. I really didn't even think about the tail spray I was just trying to catch some action pics of the pup, when I got home there were some that were real interesting because he was wagging his tail like crazy. Some had full circles, some trails that looked like figure 8's. I am going to try it again on a day with a little more light.

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by Steve U

+1, nice action shot with slower shutter speed[Y]

bouwy, like the picture of this little girl very much, this is the few time that better with eyes closed.[Y]

Decided togo fora driveto Cook's Bay. I didn't realize that after leaving the parking spot that I had actually parked on a frozen lake. Snowkiting, snowmobiling, ice hockey and ice fishing just to name a few on the activity menu. Knowing my luck, I would be the only that would have the ice give way under me, I guess the *gods* were looking the other way!

Canon 450D Gripped, Canon 24-105 f/4L, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS USM II, Sigma 10-20 EX f/4-5.6, Canon S95

“There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.” -Ansel Adams

Got some nice snowfall sunday night.

Canon 7D - Canon 85mm f/1.8 @ f/2.2 1/1250 +1/3EV ISO100