Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone look at camera prices lately!? WOW!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Alan

Re: Anyone look at camera prices lately!? WOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JJphoto

the 7D is out of stock. I guess you can't get a new 7D for $1700 anywhere in the US right now. the cheapest price I can find is about $1900 on a ebay store which I trust. I think it's a good time to sell.

<div style="clear: both;"]</div>

OneCall.com has the 7D listed for $1699 and free shipping. Even if it's not in stock at the moment, it's still available at the listed price. A short wait to get one wouldn't be a big deal to me. I'd be out taking pictures with a previous gen camera in the meantime.

I
    Canon 450D Gripped, Canon 24-105 f/4L, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS USM II, Sigma 10-20 EX f/4-5.6, Canon S95

“There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.” -Ansel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Alan

Quote Originally Posted by JJphoto

the 7D is out of stock. I guess you can't get a new 7D for $1700 anywhere in the US right now. the cheapest price I can find is about $1900 on a ebay store which I trust. I think it's a good time to sell.

OneCall.com has the 7D listed for $1699 and free shipping. Even if it's not in stock at the moment, it's still available at the listed price. A short wait to get one wouldn't be a big deal to me. I'd be out taking pictures with a previous gen camera in the meantime.

yes Alan, you are right. Amazon is selling their 7D for $1700 but out of stock too. the thing is that how long is it going to take to back to normal.and ordering at $1700 and wait is not a good idea anyway, because when the supply back to normal, the price should be a lot less then $1700. if you can sell your used 7D for about $1350 now, you probably can buy it back brand new for the same price in few months when the supply chain back to normal. just my 2 cents.