<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana;"]IMHO...<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana;"]1) Use fastest shutter speed possible for stop action and lowest amount of blurriness. I regularly shoot outdoor softball in open fields around 1/2000.<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana;"]2)Later on in the day, with lightingstarting to disappear or diminish, bumpup the ISOagain, to maintain the fastest possible shutter speeds.<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana;"]3) Slightly over-expose toreduce shadows from the facefrom helmets or ball caps. That shadow is the worst part about shooting baseball/softball. Check out the softball or football galleries at [url="http://10fas.com]10fas.com[/url] for some examples. Its my buddies website but I'm adding some of my stuff on there and splitting the cost. Wealso team up for better coverage.

<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana;"]4) My personal preference is to shoot at full zoom and add as much bokeh as possible (ie. lowest possiblef-stop)<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana;"]I shoot about 300-600 pics a game, dispose of the blurred onces, and end up with about 5-10% keepers, so about 25-35 decent to good pics. We have different reasons and goals for shooting though so take these suggestions lightly... its all personal preference.<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana;"]Good luck and have fun experimenting.<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family: 'MS Mincho'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: JA; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;"]Dave