Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hello everyone please critique this idea.

Re: hello everyone please critique this idea.

Hi Salazar, I liked the first picture in this post! Don

Re: hello everyone please critique this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by SalazarGarza3

you caught me i have huge amounts of time simply because my job requires me to spend time at home caring for my children,one who is constantly sick,the other who is a teenage drama queen im an at home father which many may consider not an actual occupation, but i love it,and in my spare time i sell stuff for cash for my goodies. im glad my wife works and is paid very well, so i can enjoy this "spare time" as you put it. i cant always go outside so that is why i utilize whatever i find at home. thank you for your words of wisdom,and have a good new year!
    <div style="clear: both;"]</div>

Currently I am unemployed and now a stay at home grandfather with all kinds of time to spend with my baby grand daughter. She makes a great (very challenging) photographic subject!
    Try some portrait photography with your children.

If for whatever reason you cannot get yourself outdoors to take pictures of nature, i.e. scenery, animals and birds, or even cloud formations, then try your hands at some lightbox photography. Build yourself a DIY lightbox. look at things other people are shooting and how they are doing it. Try to make some sense in what you are shooting.