Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's on your B&H Wish list

Re: What's on your B&H Wish list

Quote Originally Posted by peety3
    I don't think a hundred grand would last me

Probably not----after all, the 1200L (used) was going for $120 K last time I saw it on B&H.
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by neuroanatomist
    the only current items on my mental 'reality' wishlist are the 35mm f/1.4L..........,

This explains some of your past posts I have seen, hoping that there would be a 35mm f1.4L II released.

My wish list:

1Ds mark IV (if the rumors are ture and this really does exist and one day be released and is not just amythical creature)

Decided to hold of now of any major purchases (new lenses, etc).

Saving the pennies now for a new full frame camera in about 3-5 years time frame - what ever it may be. Depending on the monies saved a least on new lenses too.

The other thing is some nice back drops and lighting kit with umbrellas.

I

Quote Originally Posted by RWilliams

Quote Originally Posted by Sinh Nhut Nguyen

Gitzo 3541LS Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs and Wimberly II Gimbal Head
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

You must be a birder and need someplace to park that big lens.---

<div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

been handholding for a while now, parking it on the round hood first too much, I missed many shots due to that, still prefer handholding, but tripod/gimbal head can come handy sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by RWilliams

Quote Originally Posted by clemmb

I have the same sickness too:

Canon Zoom Telephoto EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM Autofocus Lens more info

PocketWizard MiniTT1 Radio Slave Transmitter for Canon E-TTL II System more info

PocketWizard FlexTT5 Transceiver Radio Slave for Canon E-TTL II System more info

Sekonic Digital Radio Transmitter Module for L-358, L-608 and L-558 Meters - ... more info

Quantum Instruments Battery Pack - Turbo Battery (325v) with 110/120 Charger more info

Quantum Instruments Qflash TRIO QF8C TTL Shoe Mount Flash for Canon E-TTL II more info

Mark
    <div style="clear: both;"]</div>

Sounds like a studio or wedding rig upgrade is in the making [img]/emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]
    <div style="clear: both;"]</div>

You got it right. A wedding rig

Mark
    Mark

Well, what I want B&amp;H doesn't sell and that's more work to fund future purchases. I recently sold some lenses I wasn't using much and purchased a 16-35 f/2.8L II so I am set for lenses for awhile. There is nothing like a hobby that pays for itself.[8-|] I could use a lighter tripod/ball head for a future trip to Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Antelope slots, but I have time for that. Maybe the 5D Mk III will be out by then but the batteries and grip I have today on the 5D won't work if I know Canon, so I could add those to my list too. I am too boring to have a fantasy list I guess[:S]. Making better use of what I have today makes the most sense to me right now. I know that is not a post to drool over but that is where my thought are today, sorry.

On my wishlist in general ...

The new soon to be released 70-300mm and the 85mm f/1.2 II of course!!!!

After I have those two...then I'll start thinking about FF!

Denise

Denise you and I have similar wish lists - but instead of the not yet released 70-300, I've got my jaw set on a 70-200mm f/2.8 <span style="color: #ff0000;"]L II - and yes I still want the 85mm f/1.2 <span style="color: #ff0000;"]L II even though I have the 50mm f/1.2 <span style="color: #ff0000;"]L <span style="color: #000000;"]--

<span style="color: #ff0000;"]<span style="color: #000000;"]<span style="color: #ff0000;"]<span style="color: #000000;"]My list:

<span style="color: #ff0000;"]<span style="color: #000000;"]<span style="color: #ff0000;"]<span style="color: #000000;"]EF 24-70mm f/2.8 <span style="color: #ff0000;"]L

<span style="color: #ff0000;"]<span style="color: #000000;"]EF 35mm f/1.4 <span style="color: #ff0000;"]L

<span style="color: #ff0000;"]<span style="color: #000000;"]EF 100mm f/2.8 <span style="color: #ff0000;"]L IS USM Macro Lens

MP-E 65mm 1-5x Macro Lens

Macro Twin Lite MT-24EX Flash

I do want a 5D MKII - but really if this is a "dream" list then I'd put the 1Ds MK IV (when announced).

[]

Paul

Neuro, I hope you have a good use for the 500. I rented it for my Alaska cruise. If I owned it, I
    We're a Canon/Profoto family: five cameras, sixteen lenses, fifteen Profoto lights, too many modifiers.