Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Web Print Ordering.

Re: Web Print Ordering.

Mpix.com is pretty good. WHCC is very professional, probably a little bit pricier, but the one i find myself using the most is Adoramapix. They do a great job

<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; font-family: Arial; mso-bidi-language: HE;"]<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: blue; font-family: 'Comic Sans MS';"]Thank you, John!<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: blue; font-family: 'Comic Sans MS';"]<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: blue; font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]Sincerely<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: blue; font-family: 'Comic Sans MS';"]<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: blue; font-family: 'Comic Sans MS';"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: blue; font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: blue; font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
    <span style="font-size: 10pt; color: blue; font-family: 'Comic Sans MS';"]<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<u1ersonname u2:st="on"]<st1ersonname w:st="on"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: blue; font-family: 'Comic Sans MS';"]helen.oster@adoramacamera.com</st1ersonname></u1ersonname><span style="font-size: 10pt; color: blue; font-family: 'Comic Sans MS';"]<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: blue; font-family: 'Comic Sans MS';"]<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: blue; font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]
    www.adoramacamera.com<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: blue; font-family: 'Comic Sans MS';"]<o></o>
    <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<o><span style="font-size: small; font-family: Times New Roman;"]</o>

Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
    Helen@adorama.com

After hearing about kodak endura metallic prints.... and not being able to purchase them from kodakgallery... I ordered an 11x14 from Adorama on kodak endura...

the print came after just a few days from NY to atlanta GA. I was impressed with the packaging they use.. they put things in a nice solid card board box and then shrink wrapped the photos upside down on a piece of sheet styrofoam.

The print was excellent, and induced me to buy 3 8x10 photos on similar kodak endura. I liked that the price wasn't much higher than a normal print...

I'm happy with their site, and service and began to recommend its use on canonrumors and learnslr.com

If you print landscapes, portraits, or detail shots check out the kodak endura prints available from adorama they do look quite amazing on that paper.

I know this thread is a bit old, but I was wondering if anyone had experience with ordering a panoramic online, I'd like to print 12x48.