Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facebook Photo Contest Group - But they don't understand!!!

Re: Facebook Photo Contest Group - But they don't understand!!!

I use Facebook to keep in touch with people I would have lost contact with. Other than that, there's far better places for photo critique.

I found that picture of the garbage cans. It really was not nearly as interesting as it was in real life....

OTOH, yesterday I got quick shot of what I thought was a wedding reception, but I was informed, after the fact, that it was a wizard with a princess. Stupid me... Good thing, though, because I don't own a 24-70 f/2.8L, but was using the 24-105 f/4L. If it was in fact a wedding, it'd have been totally screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin

I found that picture of the garbage cans. It really was not nearly as interesting as it was in real life....

OTOH, yesterday I got quick shot of what I thought was a wedding reception, but I was informed, after the fact, that it was a wizard with a princess. Stupid me... Good thing, though, because I don't own a 24-70 f/2.8L, but was using the 24-105 f/4L. If it was in fact a wedding, it'd have been totally screwed.

<div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

Is that a bugle???

Err... No... It's a wizard's hat. if it was a Bugle, I would have had to use a Macro lens... []

But, it sure does look exactly like a Bugle, doesn't it?

Tasted like one too, I'd bet[:P]

Great shot Colin. hahahaha i literally laughed out loud. uhhh a bit off topic though??? not complaining though.

Oh, I guess, strictly speaking, it may be off topic, but it was kind of a picture of stupid stuff...

I sometimes get a thing for fire hydrants. Not like a dog, but photographically.

I think there's a good point in, like, how many pictures of a keyboard do you really want. Still, at least for my own personal entertainment, sometimes things just laying around the house, or in youryard, or whereverare interesting if you can look at them a different way. I sometimes find myself snapping pictures of parts of my compound bow, because darn it, when the light filters through the redwood trees at that time in the afternoon, things just look cool. My girlfriend thinks I have ADD. Whether it looks cool in the picture is an entirely larger step []

I also find that many things that I thought were interesting enough to take a picture of, upon later examination, really, really aren't. [] But the nice thing about digital is that 'Delete' is cheap!