Hi All -

I am INFAMOUS for sellers remorse and now I have the opportunity to buy two used lenses. Both I had bought new and sold not all that long ago ...but I miss them! Only problem is, I can only afford to get one and I need to make a decision quick on which one before they sell to someone else!

Lens #1 - Canon 17-55mm for $740 (I got him to come down from $800). He purchased it new in Sept. and it comes with everything. He says it doesn't have any dust which most sellers say their's has. I have the Tamron 17-50mm but less face it, it's not the Canon 17-55mm! I can come down on my selling price more and hopefully it would sell so I am not with two lenses in the same range.

Lens #2 - Canon 135L for $825 (will only come down $25 from original asking price). UX date code, comes with everything. I really miss this lens! I love the bokeh and sharpness of this lens! He says it's like new. I do think his asking price is slightly high for what it is going for currently but he'd be shipping from Canada.

My current lenses consist of the 70-200mm f/4 IS (another one I bought new, sold and rebought used), Sigma 85mm, Canon 100mm macro IS, Canon 200mm 2.8L II, Canon 100-400mm, Tamron 17-50mm (non VC), and I have the Canon 50mm 1.8 II coming today.

Decisions! Decisions! HELP!

Denise