Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8 AA Cell Battery Pack for Canon?

Re: 8 AA Cell Battery Pack for Canon?

Kinda off topic, but did you get hit with a bunch of spam after ordering from them. I ordered from those folks and another group (which I won't name in case they are the ones) at about the same time frame and I got slammed hard for months. I was alway curious as to who dunnit.
    Words get in the way of what I meant to say.

Definitely let us know how it goes (and, for clarification, which one you got). I got a new piece of gear today (Fader ND Mark II) that I plan on writing about, but I need time and good weather to test it out (which may be a while). Initial impression is pretty good, though...

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.21.08/IMG_5F00_1958_5F00_small.jpg[/img]

Canon 50mm f/1.4

f/1.4, ISO 100, 1/250 sec, in the mid-day sun...which means I should be able to use the studio strobes at wide apertures in broad daylight. This shot was manual exposure, straight out of the camera (except for a Kelvin temp adjustment).

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Setters
    Definitely let us know how it goes (and, for clarification, which one you got).
    I got this

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Setters
    I got a new piece of gear today (Fader ND Mark II) that I plan on writing about, but I need time and good weather to test it out (which may be a while). Initial impression is pretty good, though...
    I'm looking forward to that review. For those who aren't familiar, the Fader ND Mark II is similar to the Singh-Ray Vari-ND...only it costs about 1/3 as much!

Quote Originally Posted by andnowimbroke
    Kinda off topic, but did you get hit with a bunch of spam after ordering from them
    So far so good :-)