Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it my imagination or are the EOS crop sensors bodies price dropping like a stone?

I purchased a 60D about 6 months ago for $900 through Amazon. It's the same price today, so I don't see any change there even though there are as many rumors swirling around of a 70D as there a 7D II.

What is different is that today there are more refurbished bodies available today than when I made my purchase. The only refurbs that I could find then were through Canon and there was no price advantage for that after sales tax vs. Amazon without.

Quote Originally Posted by HDNitehawk View Post
    Maybe Canon is clearing the supply chain to make way for the 7D II
    I just bought the 7D 2 months ago too... I'd consider the 7D II if I could get a lot of my money back from selling my 7D.
    --

Would it be entirely unreasonable of me to expect that the 1Dx will hit the shelves before yet another camera body is announced and released prior to seeing the flagship actually in stores? I didn't miss a Canon news release apologizing for a 1dx prank gone too far have I?

Although I don't regret getting my 7D when I did, it bugs me a bit that I picked probably the worst time to buy it. I'm amazed at the price of some new ones I've seen and really shocked at the going price for low shutter count used models. Even more surprising is that the 5D MkIIs haven't really come down much, either new or used.
    Mark - Flickr