Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting ready to do some photography work for the Klipsch speaker company

Re: Getting ready to do some photography work for the Klipsch speaker company

Quote Originally Posted by freelanceshots

I've always considered adding a pair of their lower line/Best Buy marketed floor stand models. Still at 900 dollars I've never pulled the trigger because I'm always buying photography equipment.[url="http://www.klipsch.com/floorstanding-speaker-la-scala-ii][/url]
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>

After over 30 years of listening to high end audio systems, the hearing is going. Since I can not hear as well it just seems more fitting to spend my $$s on photography equipment too.

Mark
    Mark

Hey Bryan,

Congratulations!

Both shots are awesome. I especially love the lighting in the 2nd one.

You really deserve it, as your product shots and commercial photography have been incredible!

Did you clone out the leg on the bottom left side intentionally? Personally I like it without the leg, but I'm not sure how a company would feel about that.

Keep up the great work!

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Lane

Did you clone out the leg on the bottom left side intentionally? Personally I like it without the leg, but I'm not sure how a company would feel about that.

I noticed the missing leg, too, but upon closer examination of the pictures I noticed that the second shot is from a slightly different angle (less of the back of the speaker is showing, so the framing is more straight-on). I figured that the new angle simply hid the leg behind the speaker's front plate.

That's it Sean. I didn't even notice the leg in the one shots verses the other. Very observant you two. When looking at text and images online I tend to browse over things quickly unless I'm paying special attention. The Boston speakers are very oddly shaped so a little in one direction turns out to be a lot. Thanks again for the super nice words of encouragement. I hope there is more photography from Klipsch in my future.

It

I would have generally expected many of the folks who spend the added money to take better images to be the ones to spend the extra money to get better sound. Spending the large amounts of money on these type of products is not what typical people would even consider. We are a part of that special breed that

Well said, I could