Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Image Critique: Still and 'wild' life

Re: Image Critique: Still and 'wild' life

My Dog usually let's me sleep in until 5:40am on aweekday. When I want to shoot, it's usually a little earlier than that to beat the Humans. They are thick in the spring and summer months! Just playin with the full frame thing. Thought I'd bust out the 17-40mm you almost tried to talk me into And ,sadly, I have the eight-track of S&G.
    Words get in the way of what I meant to say.

Quote Originally Posted by andnowimbroke
    They are thick in the spring and summer months!

True. I shot the bridge in mid-March, I think it was in the low 30s °F that morning - you don't find many people out at that time/temp!

What's an eight-track? [:P] Oh wait, I had one in an Oldsmobile station wagon, along with a CB radio.

Quote Originally Posted by neuroanatomist
    "Troubled Bridge Over Water."

Nice one [] I kinda like it when people create great titles for their pictures. Mine are always boring, but correct... For instance: "white bird", "house in the hills", "sunset at..." I do feel that it makes me watch the picture differently. And your title is good!

I like the overall idea of the photo. Sure I can think of a few things I personally would try to change, but I still like it. Personally I think it's a nice photo, but misses out just a bit to become a great photo (in my opinion). It misses the spark.

Quote Originally Posted by neuroanatomist
    "More Than I Can Chew."

[Y]Great photo! Nice posing and composition. Too bad you used such a high iso. It looks like the 7D did a pretty good job though [A] But I guess you can't enlarge the picture too much without having more noise?

Anyway nice job. I hear a lot from you, since you're "pretty active" [:P]around here in words, I like to see some pictures from you [Y]

Jan