Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Webpage Update

Re: Webpage Update

Thanks Denise, I really appreciate your input and encouragement. And YES, it has been a learning experience. In fact, my wife says I have to "Step away from the computer" to do house and yardwork tomorrow.
    Bob

Hey Bob. I just won a free year subscription to the Zenfolio Premium Business account. Currently surfing the learning curve.. mind if I pick your brain if I get stumped on anything?

Also, Really like how the site turned out. Good job!
    Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post
    Hey Bob. I just won a free year subscription to the Zenfolio Premium Business account. Currently surfing the learning curve.. mind if I pick your brain if I get stumped on anything?

Also, Really like how the site turned out. Good job!
    Rocco, Thanks and sorry for the late reply, I have been trying to recover from a 3900 mile trip that I drove last weekend. Anyway, Yes, I would love to share anything I know regarding zenfolio, setups etc. Ask Away. Zenfolio just added a Blog Feature to thier site that I am really interested in trying, But I need two things before I start that---a subject and someone to read it.

Ask away and good luck.

Bob
    Bob